How To Manage Multiple YouTube Accounts?
Creating and managing multiple YouTube channels is one of the challenging tasks and it requires a lot of time and effort. YouTube allows us to create multiple accounts with a single email id.
Smaller creators can leverage this strategy to expand their reach and brand awareness to grow their channel. It is the second most popular search engine and video-sharing platform with more than 2 billion active users monthly. You will not face any problem finding the target audience for your content.
If you want to provide the content on different topics to a wider audience then it is necessary to create two channels. To manage multiple YouTube accounts, you have to focus on optimization of the videos and channel with proper YT SEO to increase the ranking of the videos.
In this article, you will learn the best strategy to manage multiple YouTube accounts in 2022. Let’s discuss this in detail.
Do I Need To Use Multiple YouTube Accounts?
If you wonder whether having multiple YouTube channels is worth it, then the answer is that it depends on your niche and the quality of your content.
If you create more than one account then there are various factors that will help you to grow your channel:
- Easy Searchability: If you want to find the programming videos, then you can easily type the keyword in the search bar and you will get the results. In short, it increases the searchability of the videos because the audience can easily recognize your content.
- Better For The Brand: It is better for the branding process to increase the visibility of the brand and you do not need to do marketing for it. This is the best process to increase brand awareness and increase leads and sales.
- Large Audience: It creates the chance of delivering content to a wider audience.
How To Add More Users To Manage Multiple YouTube Accounts?
If you are busy enough to manage more than one channel or create content then it is the right decision to have a user that can manage your accounts. YouTube allows us to add users to manage different channels. The best thing is that you do not need to have separate usernames and passwords to access the accounts.
Follow the steps to add users to your YT handle.
- Step 1: Sign in with the same Google account to create a brand new account.
- Step 2: Now click on the homepage on your profile icon on the top-right screen.
- Step 3: Select to switch Account. A new window will appear where you have to select a brand new account to assign new users as a manager.
- Step 4: Click on the channel icon then press your channel.
- Step 5: Now press the settings button on the left-hand column of your screen.
- Step 6: Here in the channel section you will see a channel manager.
- Step 7: Here you can add or remove the managers.
- Step 8: Now click on 'Manage Permissions' on the 'Brand Account details.
- Step 9: It allows you to invite new users by clicking on the button to the top right corner.
- Step 10: Here you have to enter the email id to grant access to the brand account to the new users.
As part of Google's verification process, you have to enter the password and press the next button to get the desired results. When you click on Manage Permission then a new window will appear.
You can assign any role to the users to access the YT accounts. The new users will get an invite link on official email ids. Once they accept the link, the user will get granted access to the brand new account.
Tips For Managing Multiple YouTube Channels
1. Create A Killer Description For Each Channel
When a new audience visits your channel, they first look at the description of the channel to know what they will get after accessing the channel. If you create an eye-catchy killer description then it encourages the audience to hit on the subscribe button to get the desired results.
It is recommended to add the primary keyword in the description to increase the ranking and growth of the channel. Make sure to include only relevant information on what you are going to offer on your channel.
2. Have A Solid Visual Appearance
A strong visual identity hooks the attention of the audience and the YT channel should have a strong visual appearance.
You have to add your channel icon that represents the brand identity. This helps the audience to easily recognize your channel. It is best practice to manage multiple YouTube accounts.
3. Maintain Consistency To Upload Content
To manage multiple YouTube accounts you need to maintain the consistency to publish content on your channel. This persuades the audience to wait for watching your next videos at a scheduled time.
When you do not maintain consistency then your audience will drop off from your channel.
When you publish videos at a scheduled time and give them a reason to watch the next video then they will be curious to watch the videos. It is advisable to prepare the script before creating content and edit it before uploading it on the channel.
To Sum Up
If you finally decide to create multiple channels and want to manage multiple YouTube accounts, then you should follow the approach that has been shared above. I hope you find this article helpful and useful in order to manage accounts to increase your reach.